about posting again

on Tuesday, February 1, 2011

hi world, it's been a long time...

I miss writing, though I'm not really good at it. I've been wanting to post some things, but i haven't got the time...

I'm currently doing an internship in a public accountant firm, due to my college's requirement... if things go well i might be holding a title this year! *crossfinger*

ah, so I'm in Gresik right now, somewhere in East Java. the firm send me here to do some auditing with a couple of seniors. it's been 8 days now... and I'm waiting for the homecoming day to come sooner. i miss home. I've never been away alone, to a foreign city with no family at all.. and my house is so loud, i cant seem to adapt to the quiet hotel room. but i guess this count as growing up right?

the job is... hard. not hard to do, but hard to get through. it requires a steady state of mind, the non-procrastinating one. the one who understand it may love it so much so it will seem easy, but then again for newbies like me it's an amazing thing. how can u sleep just 3-5 hours max, and sit in front of ur laptop every day? my senior even sleeps with his laptop. that's insane. auditing is a robot job. -__-

i got a lot of things goin on now... i have to think about the topic of my report, when I'm absolutely clueless about everything.

sometimes i wanna cry. i don't want to grow up.

this 19 yo girl is not suitable for this world.

or maybe she is, but she didn't know it yet?

hope for the best, then.

Regards

MSD

0 comments:

Post a Comment