about self-awakening

on Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi guys! It's been a while since i posted.

Due to my long-long-long holiday, i actually have too much free time, so i'm gonna start posting more often

recently i had some sort of self-awakening, about my self, what i really want in life
i got tired of people telling me who i am. i know it's cliche but what can i say? it's true.
i just got off from a serious relationship. though i can't really say got off, since he still hovering around me.
i think i'm just afraid, u know, for starting a whole new beginning consisting only myself.
but come on, every one can do it, why can't I?

so i started seeing things differently.
i realize some things about him that just not that good, it's common around boys.
i realize some of the thoughts he shared with me just didn't get along with mine
i realize, i don't need his judgment. i have my mom and my brother to nag me.

so i called that a self-awakening. haha maybe it's a bit shallow but my deepest thought stays in my head :)

happy holiday <;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment