about him

on Thursday, June 14, 2012

hiya, long time no see :) been busy with school, work, addiction, and life. school was nice, i'm doing the whole night school thingy and i think i'm doing okay. i began my part-time job early this january, i work in this bookstore which is like, my dream job to be surrounded by books. but it turns out to be more exhausting than i ever imagine. huh. guess that's reality right? the addiction part... well let's say i take my liking to korean things very seriously. a little too much, some might say. but that's what keeps me from my other addiction, which is him. blah. i know it's a total cliche to talk about your ex and how you can't really be moving on and stuff. but i'm sure every girl went thru this phase of not moving on, and sorry if you have to go thru it again thru my perspective... this is crazy. i've been keeping myself busy so that i won't get a chance to actually let my imagination run off. but in every spare moment i can't help but think that he's the one, the good enough guy for me. the one that understands me most. the one that saw the dark side of me, and still love me even more. the one that i can do silent conversation with. the one that can read my moves. the one that were never meant for me. i'm letting go, i am. i'm open to other guys too. but every one came knocking, i ended up comparing them with him. it is true when he said he "mold" me to be what i am now. i'm really missing him right now. i swore that i would never write things like this but hey, human lick their own spit. life's been downhill but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna be on top again. just hope for the best, right? regards msd

0 comments:

Post a Comment