about love song

on Saturday, May 28, 2011

hey, me again. haven't close my eyes yet, my mind is buzzing, or my tummy is?

i'm currently addicted to big bang's "love song"
u could watch the video and the lyrics translation here

i like the rap part by top and gd, the lyrics are sweeeeetttt

The warm rays of the sun are from another world
The field of reeds is dancing all alone
I remain still at a green hill
Holding a conversation I’ve yet to finish with her
The sky is of an expressionless faith holding no answers
You’re probably hiding behind the clouds
You’re probably a star

I close my eyes and feel your breath
I dream about you
A smile spreads across my lips
You’re breathing with me now
Time, please stop, don’t separate her and I
Wind, stop blowing, this is my last letter to you


the bold part, i like the way he said it.
ah i'm a total fan

the-currently-mesmerized-girl

MSD

0 comments:

Post a Comment